Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tears fall... but I just love.... LOVE

Well... why is it that stupid relationship articles tell you never to discuss your relationship - shouldn't it be enjoyed. Why is it that the women that care about themselves more than their partners, are more desirable - shouldn't you want the best for those you care about. Why is it that to the heart hurts more at night when you are just about to close your eyes to rest from the trials of your day. Why is it that the tears I shed are for a partner I don't have or ever did.
I loved my husband, he was so inviting when we first met. We took art class together, we shared secrets, gazed at the stars togeter, we dreamt of our future, the home we would share, our future children and the romance of forever being in love.
I don't think that love dies, when your heart is prone to be on fire - it's like when you are around a camp fire, it gets cold when it's not taken care of or watched carefully. But when you take care of it, when you fuel it, when you enjoy it... you can't help but gather around it, feel the building warmth of it and you are so easily able to enjoy it.
To those who doubt... I can't tell you to believe, all you really have to think about.. is... is it possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment