Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Electronic Dialect!

In this world of the electonic dialect... WHO HAS CONVERSATIONS? With cell phone plans that include data, that include unlimited texting, in a world of social media... WHO HAS CONVERSATIONS? Isn't it cute how people can ramble off two or three sentences of pure genius... NOT... anyone can do that! Including me : )
Luckily... there are those who still enjoy the gift of gab and the content of these conversations cannot be packaged into acronyms that have begun to replace the english language... FYI.
Believe me when I say I have fallen prey to the text messages of the world and touch base comments on facebook friend photos. It will never replace my urge to break bread with a friend and discuss the latest and greatest that day, week, month or year.
This interaction is so important when you deal with people and such an important part of enjoying them. I once heard a quoted that echoed, "each person you meet, has something to teach you." TRUE TRUE TRUE...

No comments:

Post a Comment