Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dating Decoder Ring!

PHEW... it is funny because sometimes the people in our lives can surprise us as to how much they really KNOW us. I was talking to my BFF the other day about BOYS : ) and I was rambling a mile a minute and she piped in, as she so lovingly does, and tells me... THERE IS NO DATING DECODER RING there is no secret lover lingo! Well I laughed, how appropriate for the over analytical mind of a woman. It's is not like there is a text book about dating, the rules and what applies to each of us and what doesn't.
Sure there are books, articles, DVDs, coachs, websites and "advice". But NO ONE is you... OTHER THAN YOU! Isn't that cool in its self. We are all so different and have different emotions. It is what makes each of us so cool.
Have to be honest, I would be the first in line if I could buy like 20 boxes of All Bran cereal if there was a DATING DECODER RING!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment